Updated: Oct 5, 2020
Ingredients (All ingredients include in the pack Shop here)
· 1 Tea bag
· 2 Tablespoon Green Apple Syrup
· 3 Teaspoons Fructose
· 1 1/2 Cup of Ice Cube
Step 1: Create Fruit tea
1. Place one tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 3-5 minutes (depends on personal preference, recommending 3 mins) and then remove them before the next step.
2. Add the Green Apple syrup and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. We recommend around 15ml or 3 teaspoons
3. Stir till dissolved
Step 2: Assemble the drink:
1. Add half a glass of ice cube into a cup.
2. Optional: Add in your favourite topping.
3. Pour in the Green Apple Fruit Tea
Serve: Add a wide straw and enjoy!