Updated: Jan 14
Ingredients (All ingredients include in the pack Shop here)
· 1 Tea bag (Selected tea type)
· 2 Tablespoon Flavour Fruit Syrup (30ml)
· 3 Teaspoons Fructose (15ml)
· 1 * 1/2 Cup of Ice Cube
Step 1: Create Fruit tea
1. Place one tea bag in 250 ml of hot water. Steep for 3-5 minutes (depends on personal preference, recommending 3 mins) and then remove them before the next step.
2. Add the flavour fruit syrup and then add fructose to your desired sweetness. We recommend around 15ml or 3 teaspoons
3. Stir till dissolved
Step 2: Assemble the drink:
1. Add half a glass of ice cube into a cup.
2. Optional: Add in your favourite topping (Shop topping here)
3. Pour in the Fruit Tea
Serve: Add a wide straw and enjoy!
You could also use shaker, combine the tea, and ice cubes. Shake well